The invisible guest

Hello everyone! Excuse my absence here but I was (and still am) overwhelmed with studying for exams. It's the most exhausting time in the student's life, that's for sure! Anyways, today I wanted to tell you about a movie that somehow I ended up watching recently and I have no regrets. 

The movie is called The invisible guest (Contratiempo in Spanish) and it's one of the best movies I've seen recently. 


The invisible guest (2016) is a Spanish thrilled starring Mario Casas, Ana Wagener, José Coronado and Bárbara Lennie and tell the story of Adrián Doria, Spanish bussinesman accused of killing his lover, Laura. His lawyer hires one of the best defense attorneys, Virginia Goodman, to prove his innocence but before she does, she needs him to tell the whole story of what has happened before the murder. He has no idea what he's getting himself into...


The movies is so well written that when you think you figured it out, suddenly everything changes and you end up really surprised. That's what happened to me while watching. In the middle I thought I knew what happened but then the last 10 minutes or so left me speachless. The actors made a great job portraying those caracters. If you haven't seen it yet, I totally recommend it to you!

I'm really into Spanish, Mexican or Mexican-american movies recently and I can also recommend you some other titles, like for example Roma, Overboard, Macho, The kids are back or The Invisible Guardian. These are some really great movies so enjoy!


Comments