All roads lead to Rome

Hello! How's everyone doing? I've been super busy lately and I don't even have time to find a new tv show to binge watch. Anyway, I've been thinking about where I'd love to go on a trip and I don't know why but I'm really considering going to Rome again! I kinda miss this city!

So let me tell you a story about my 1st trip to the Eternal City and some of the city highlights.


So, I went to Rome for the 1st time 2,5 years ago and I've been in love with the city ever since. The amount of art, architecture and history gathered in one place is amazing and overwhelming all at the same time. I think we all know the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain and St. Peter's Square but I'm not going to talk about those very famous landmarks of Rome...I'll show you some other places just as beautiful and interesting as those mentioned above. 

I'll begin with my absolute favourite place in Rome which is Piazza Navona. (It looks the best when you see it at a golden hour)


Another place worth of seeing is a the Orange Garden (it. Giardino degli Aranci). It is located on the Aventine Hill and also the panoramic view of the city is pretty nice. 


While you're still on the Aventine Hill, there is one more thing worth mentioning: the Keyhole. There is a church from where you can see the dome of St. Peter's Basilica. Not many people know about it and they usually don't even stop by this church and the view is really spectacular! Believe me! This is how it looks:



Another day, another hill. I don't know if you've heard of it but Rome is built on the seven hills and every hill gives you even better panoramic pictures! And Pincian Hill is one of them. The view from the top is amazing and there is a big park on the hill so you can relax and enjoy the views. 


These are some of the places that are now that known but you can't miss them! There is a ton of other amazing things to see in Rome and you need A LOT of time to see it all. My uncle was in Rome over 20 times and he still discovers new places to visit so good luck with that! If you have the opportunity, go there! You won't regret it! 









Comments

Post a Comment