You're never too old to watch an animated movie!

So last week I went to the cinema with my BFF and we wanted to finally see Bohemian Rapsody, because we've heard it's a great movie, but even though we got to the cinema an hour before the screening, all of the seats had already been taken. So we ended up watching Hotel Transylvania 3 and you know what? We loved the movie! It was funny and we had a great time even though we were the oldest people in the audience. 

Many people say that animated movies are only for kids, but I totally disagree with that statement! I and lots of my family members and friends love animated movies. They make me laugh, cry and definitely make me think about important aspects of life, because they usually have this hidden message that really makes you think. So today I wanted to present you my TOP 5 Animated Movies from recent years that I truly love. Here they are:

1. Inside Out


Inside Out is an animated comedy-drama about a little girl named Riley. In the movie we can see how  her emotions - Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness - are controlling her life and actions via a control console. This is a really nice and heartwarming movie!

2. Moana 


Moana is an animated musical adventure film that tells the story of young girl that is chosen by the ocean to reunite a mystical relic with a goddess in order to save people from her village. The movie is beautiful and it made me cry really hard! 

3. Coco 


Coco is an animated fantasy film that tells the story of a 12-year-old boy named Miguel who is accidentally transported to the Land of the Dead, where he seeks the help of his deceased musician great-great-grandfather to return him to his family among the living. It's a great option to learn a bit about the famous Day of The Dead that is celebrated every year in Mexico...and it also makes you cry a lot! 

4. Frozen 



Frozen is another example of an animated musical fantasy film about fearless princess who sets off on a journey alongside an iceman, his loyal reindeer, and a snowman to find her sister, whose icy powers have trapped their kingdom in eternal winter. After watching this movie the only thing on your mind will be the "Let it go" song. 

5. Despicable me 


And last but not least the Despicable me movie. This animated comedy is about Gru, a supervillan who adopts 3 little girls from an orphanage and with the help of his Minions tries to defeat his rival - Vector, who wants to steal the Moon. The movie is super funny and the Minions are adorable! 

There are so many more animated movies I really like, the classic ones, like Cinderella, The Lion King, Little Mermaid or 101 Dalmatians and every time I watch any of those movies I feel really happy. Animated movies are great and we're never too old to watch them! 

Comments

  1. I haven't seen Coco already, but I hope I'll see it as soon as will be posible :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment