Still in a travelling mode

Hello! We're a week away from Christmas and I'm getting more and more excited about that everyday....but since I still have to wait this whole week I'll stay in a travelling mode and I'll write about my trip to Prague. 


So last summer I made the biggest mistake of my life and I went to Prague in August. Why do I consider it a mistake, since Prague is so beautiful, you ask. I'll tell you why! Never go to Parague when it's about 40 degrees outside. Prague is a gorgeous place but sightseeing in 40 degrees that feels like 50 is a nightmare. 


There are so many things to see in Prague: pretty little strees, shops with tons of puppets, great pubs...and you can spend there a long time exploring. What surpries me, there isn't much greenery in the old town so visiting this concrete jungle in the middle of a really hot day is hard. 


Besides the temperatures and huge crowds, the capital city of Czech Republic is really worth visiting. It's full of history and breathtaking views and I would love to go there again in spring or autumn to see it one more time. I totally recommend going there, but if you can, don't do it in summer time.

Comments