Central Perk in Poland?

Hello everyone! How's the new semester going? As you may have noticed already, I'm really into watching tv series and today I have a special treat for every person that knows and loves a show called Friends


I don't think I have to explain the plot because I've never met a person that hadn't heard of this show before...but just in case, it's an american comedy about a group of, yes, you guessed it, friends, including Monica, Ross, Rachel, Joey, Phoebe and Chandler, from New York. The show starring Courteney Cox, David Schwimmer, Jennifer Aniston, Matt LeBlanc, Lisa Kudrow and Matthew Perry premiered in 1994 and finished in 2004 but it never gets old. There are so many people who are discovering the comedy right now and they love it.

So let me get to the point...If you've seen Friends, you must have noticed that they spend a great amount of time in a coffeehouse called Cantral Perk, and if you ever dreamt of going there, well...now you can! 


There is a coffeehouse in Toruń, but I know that you can also find some similar places in other cities in Poland, dedicated to the show. It's not exactly the same as the original Central Perk, but I can assure you that it's such a cool place! There are posters and pictures of the cast, there is always an episode of Friends on TV and you can also play some games about the show. The coffee is delicious and their cheesecakes are to die for! 


So if you have the opportunity and you happen to love Friends, this is a place for you! 




Comments