My TOP 5 CRIME tv shows

Hello! Welcome to my blog! I'm going to write about some things that I'm currently interested in, like television, traveling, cooking. I'm also obsessed with my dogs but I'll write about that some other time. I love watching tv series and I consider myself a professional binge-watcher, so there may appear some spoilers from time to time! I'm already sorry about that! 

As a true fan of televison I feel obliged to write my 1st post about some tv shows so here it comes: MY TOP 5 CRIME TV SHOWS:

HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
This American drama series is about a law professor, Annalise Keating who chooses 5 of her students, including Wes, Laurel, Asher, Michaela and Connor, to help her with the cases. From the moment they start working with her, their lives complicate and they have to learn how to get away with murder. 


SHERLOCK


We all know Sherloc and we all love him but just to remind this British crime drama shows Sherlock Holmes (portrayed by Benedict Cumberbatch) helping the police solving the crimes. This series has it all: the mistery, the humor and British accent, so it's perfect. 


BROOKLYN NINE NINE


This television sitcom is about a bunch of detectives from New York trying to solve crimes while dealing with their own problems. This is great comedy filled with awesome jokes, heartwarming moments and some police action.


LUCIFER


This American fantasy police drama is based on the comic book series called The Sandman and shows the life of the Devil, who got bored in Hell and decided to go to LA. A series of events makes him start working for the police as a consultant. 


BROADCHURCH


This British crime drama tells the story of mysterious death of a young boy whose body was found on the beach. Later on it turns out the boy's death wasn't an accident which devastates the local community. 











Comments