Autumn

Do I love autumn? Well, I wouldn't say it's my favourite season because it will always be spring but there are certainly some things I truly love about this season and here are some of them:


landscapes

The moment leaves are starting to turn yellow makes autumn a truly magical season. There's nothing better than a walk in the park with the dogs on a sunny day while being surrounded by all this beauty of nature. 



pumpkins

For someone who loves cooking and baking as much as I do, autumn a also a great season because of, yes you guessed it, pumpkins! Those vegetables are perfect for nice warming soups and delicious cakes, muffins and even cookies. There are so many recipies with pumpkin that you could cook something new every day! 




Halloween

Even though Halloween isn't celebrated in Poland I really love the idea of this holiday: the spooky stories, scary movies, costumes and pumpkins in the yards. I really wish I could spend Halloween in the USA or UK someday. I would have a lot of fun! 


The last thing that I really love about autumn is that when it ends the winter starts and winter means Christmas and Christmas time is the best time of the year! 





Comments